NATIONAL SALES FORCE
Enderun Hospitality Management’s National Sales Force provides direct sales to the corporate market and builds relationships with potential clients on behalf of the hotel owner. With its aim to connect hotels directly to clients outside of their primary market, the National Sales Force helps the hotel gain additional revenue by tapping into EHM’s network of over 1,000 accounts.
The following support may be provided by EHM’s National Sales Force to its partner hotels:
- Conduct client calls to top corporations, associations, and travel agencies on behalf of partner hotels
- Market partner hotels to international travel companies
- Promote partner hotels on the EHM website
- Promote partner hotels in trade shows and conventions
- Create new promotions and alliances through corporate collaborations
What benefits will a hotel owner get by signing up to EHM’s National Sales Force?
- Gain instant exposure to new clients nationwide who have not booked at the hotel, thus driving new business and revenue potential
- Get professional sales representation across the Philippines and in-bound international travel agencies – from conducting regular sales calls to closing business leads
- Cost-effective solution to expand direct sales opportunities
- Opportunity to partner with EHM Priority Club*, EHM’s loyalty program, gaining incremental revenue through redeemed vouchers while building a wider reach and repeat business from corporate clients and direct consumers.
* EHM Priority Club is slated to launch in Q2 2017.