Esquire Philippines’ Sam Beltran featured Donatela Hotel as the perfect getaway for “solitude, reflection, or indulgence set against the bliss of isolation.” Entitled “This Nature Getaway in Bohol Offers The Supreme Luxury of Privacy,” the article is published in the Esquire website.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 3 Simple Steps to Help You Attract More Millennials to Book Your Hotel
- No More Parties? No Problem: Things to Do in Boracay for Families, Couples, and More
- Family-Friendly: 4 Simple Ways to Make Your Hotel More Attractive to Families
- Boracay Hotels 101: Where to Stay After the ReOpening
- Going bananas for technology and sustainable development